AKSILBET FLOORING – concrete flooring paint
is an acrylic, water thinned, protection-decoration paint of excellent adherence to surfaces and improved resistance to wear. It creates a layer similar to epoxy flooring paints. Concrete floorings painted with this paint are resistant to wear and easy to clean. Based on the state of the art raw materials providing the highest quality.Go to shop >
AKSILBET FLOORING is designed for:
• painting of concrete flooring indoors and outdoors
• in particular for painting of concrete flooring in garages and basements, warehouses (except for industrial, perfectly smooth floors) and balconies, terraces, sett and concrete pavements
• efficiency: 7 m²/ 1 litre of paint with single layer. It is recommended to apply at least two layers.
• the coat is resistant to scratches, wear and impact
• the coat is chemically resistant
• the coat is resistant to weather conditions and UV radiation
• the coat adheres to concrete surface perfectly
• the coat is easy to clean
• the coat is resistant to wet brushing
• light gloss coat
The surface should well cured, firm, without dust and peeling layers, old paints and free from any
contamination. We recommend to wash the surface with water and detergent under pressure, rinse and dry.
Masonry concrete and smooth, compact surfaces should first be roughened by mechanical grinding, sandblasting or chemically using etching acids to ensure good adhesion and removal of cement milk.
Absorptive, loose, surfaces, powdery surfaces are recommended to be impregnated with the AKSILUX impregnant.
Stir and mix the paint before painting. For the first painting, dilute the paint with water in a ratio of 3: 1 (3 parts of paint: 1 part of water), and in the case of a very compact base 2: 1 (2 parts of paint for 1 part of water). The second painting should be done with undiluted paint. Apply 2-3 layers. The next layer should be applied after approx. 4 hours. The coating can be used after 24 hours and the movement of vehicles can take place after full curing of the coating, i.e. 5 days. Apply the paint with a paint brush, paint roller or spray twice.
Use water for cleaning painting equipment.
All painting work should be carried out at a surface and ambient temperature of + 5 °C to + 30 °C.