SIL-FAS – Silicone facade paint
SIL-FAS is a silicone, water-soluble, decor-protection and vapour-permeable paint of very high resistance to weather conditions. Based on the state of the art raw materials providing the highest quality.
Silicone, water-soluble facade SIL-FAS paint is designed for painting of:
– residential houses, industrial buildings, public facility and sacred buildings facades – for new, as well as renovation of old
– suitable for renovation of monuments
– suitable to application on cement plaster, lime-cement, polymer-cement, acrylic plaster, as well as on terrabonna
– can be also applied on concrete surfaces, reinforced concrete and made of fibre-cement (hard bond)
- efficiency in case of one layer of the paint: up to 8 m2 from 1 litre
- Eco product, water soluble, acrylic based
- The surface is waterproof thanks to silicone ingredient
- Protects surfaces against erosion (carbonatization), water and frost
- Acrylic-silicone paints create self-cleaning coats, which provide an effect of fresh and clean facades for many years
- The coat is resistant to weather conditions: acid rains, alkali, fumes, UV radiation – resistance checked within 10 years
- The coat colour is maintained for many years
- Vapour-permeable coat – provides fully breathable walls
- The paint coat is washable – resistant to wet brushing
- Walls are resistant to wear
- The paint adheres to surface perfectly
- The product is available in 16 colours (factory site). All colours are available according to RAL, NCS or based on a presented sample.
The surface designed for painting must be strongly bonded, clean, free from dust and dry. Fresh surface to be painted should be seasoned for 4 weeks. All organic contamination (lichen, moss) shall be removed with the use of adequate agent.
In case of new and old, falling down and chalked plaster (leaving traces of dust after rubbing with your hand) AKSILUX impregnate by AKSIL should be applied under the SIL-FAS paint.
Mix the paint thoroughly before use. Apply the paint with a brush, roller or airless spray method. If necessary, the first painting can be thinned with water in a proportion of 3 (paint): 1 (water). It is recommended to apply 2-3 layers. Apply the next layer after the previous one dries.
NOTE: Put the paint from different production batches of the same color into a larger container and mix thoroughly.
Painting work should be carried out in good weather conditions (no fog, rain, snow). Carry out painting work
at surface and ambient temperature from + 50C to + 300C. Wash tools with water.