CHALK PAINT TOPCOAT
An ecological, one-component, water-borne varnish, based on modern and safe components, giving protective properties. It is a complementary product to chalk paints.Go to shop >
CHALK PAINT TOPCOAT is intended for surfaces previously coated with CHALK PAINT. It gives an effect similar to the surface finish with wax.
• a protective and decorative product used indoors
• provides CHALK PAINT coatings with excellent scrub and scratch resistance
• leaves a semi-matt finish
• protects the surface against damage and dirt
• performance from 1 l of varnish up to 12 m2 with one painting. It is recommended to apply at least two layers.
Surfaces painted with CHALK PAINT should be cleaned from dust with a dry cloth.
Mix CHALK PAINT TOPCOAT thoroughly before use.
It is recommended to apply two layers of varnish with a brush with artificial bristles or a sponge roller. Avoid excessive air bubbles. After the first coat has dried, i.e. about 1 hour, apply the second layer. Lightly sand the coating between layers.
Clean painting tools with water.
Painting should preferably be performed at temperature of 20 ± 5°C.
It is recommended that painted items be seasoned for at least 3 days before use.