EKOAKRYLKA PRIMER – for enamel
An ecological, one-component, waterborne product based on modern raw materials.
EKOARYLKA PRIMER is used as the first layer under waterborne acrylic enamels EKOAKRYLKA and other acrylic and polyurethane enamels.
EKOAKRYLKA PRIMER was certified by the National Institute of Hygiene (PZH) of the Food and Objects of Use Test and it can be used to paint toys and children’s furniture, shelves and store shelves in contact with food (in unit packaging).
• EKOARYLKA PRIMER is an ecological, one-component, waterborne product (it does not emit harmful substances into the environment)
• EKOARYLKA PRIMER is characterized by very good adhesion to the ground
• EKOARYLKA PRIMER levels wood and wood-based surfaces (plywood, MDF), ensures smooth coating
• EKOARYLKA PRIMER grinds very well
• The use of EKOARYLKA PRIMER reduces the cost of painting and increases the quality of the coating
Surfaces to be painted, should be sanded with fine-grained sandpaper and thoroughly dusted off. Wash the resinous areas of wooden surfaces with extraction gasoline and protect against resin leaking with an insulating undercoat.
Mix EKOARYLKA PRIMER thoroughly before use. EKOARYLKA PRIMER should be applied by brush or most preferably by spraying. After about 1.5 hours (depending on the thickness of application and ambient conditions), sand with 240-600 sandpaper.
Clean painting tools with water.
Painting should be performed at a temperature of at least 10°C and most preferably at 20±5°C.