EKOAKRYLIK PRIMER – for varnish
An ecological, one-component, waterborne product based on modern raw materials, it does not emit harmful substances into the environment. Has excellent filling properties.
EKOAKRYLIK PRIMER is intended for priming wooden and wood-based surfaces before painting with acrylic varnish and polyurethane waterborne varnish.
EKOAKRYLIK PRIMER can be used for painting children’s furniture and children’s toys. EKOAKRYLIK PRIMER meets the requirements of PN EN-71: 3 – Toy safety.
EKOAKRYLIK PRIMER can be used to paint shelves and store shelves in contact with food (in unit packaging).
EKOAKRYLIK PRIMER was certified by the PZH of the Food and Utensils Research Institute and can be used to paint toys and children’s furniture, shelves and store shelves in contact with food (in unit packaging).
• EKOAKRYLIK PRIMER is an ecological, one-component, waterborne product (it does not emit harmful substances into the environment)
• EKOAKRYLIK PRIMER is characterized by very good adhesion to the ground
• EKOAKRYLIK PRIMER levels wood and wood-based surfaces, ensures smooth coating
• EKOAKRYLIK PRIMER grinds very well.
• The use of EKOAKRYLIK PRIMER reduces the cost of painting and increases the quality of the coating.
Surfaces to be painted, should be sanded with fine-grained sandpaper and thoroughly dusted off. Wash the resinous areas of wooden substrates with extraction gasoline.
Mix EKOARYLIK PRIMER thoroughly before use. Apply EKOARYLIK PRIMER with a brush or, most preferably, by spraying. After about 1.5 hours (depending on the thickness of application and ambient conditions), sand with 240-600 sandpaper.
Clean painting tools with water
Painting should be performed at a temperature of at least 10°C and most preferably at 20±5°C.