EKOAKRYLKA – enamel for children’s furniture and toys
An ecological, one-component, waterborne product based on modern raw materials, it does not emit harmful substances into the environment.
EKOAKRYLKA is intended for protective and decorative painting of wood products and wood-based materials, e.g. furniture (except table tops) and other items indoors.
EKOAKRYLKA can be used to paint children’s furniture and children’s toys. EKOAKRYLKA meets the requirements of PN EN-71: 3 – Toy safety.
EKOAKRYLKA can be used to paint shelves and store shelves in contact with food (in unit packaging).
EKOAKRYLKA was certified by the National Institute of Hygiene (PZH) of the Food and Objects Research Institute and it can be used to paint children’s toys and furniture, shelves and store shelves in contact with food (in unit packaging).
At the request of our clients, we produce EKOAKRYLKA in selected colors from RAL, NCS and PANTONE cards.
• EKOAKRYLKA is a one-component, acrylic, waterborne ecological product (it does not emit harmful substances into the environment)
• EKOAKRYLKA is characterized by very good adhesion to the surface, high resistance to scrubbing and scratching
• EKOAKRYLKA is resistant to water, alcohol, fats (liquid paraffin), coffee (28 days seasoned coating) and to the so-called “hot cup”
• EKOAKRYLKA is produced in basic colors according to the company’s color card (red, green, blue, yellow, white, black and pink). On request, we produce EKOAKRYLKA in selected colors from RAL, NCS and PANTONE cards.
• EKOAKRYLKA can be produced in various gloss levels from matt to semi gloss – basic versions are semi matt and semi gloss
• EKOAKRYLKA is best used together with EKOAKRYLKA PRIMER – the highest quality coatings are obtained
Surfaces to be painted, should be sanded with fine-grained sandpaper and thoroughly dusted off. Wash the resinous areas of wooden surfaces with extraction gasoline and protect against resin leaking with an insulating undercoat.
Mix EKOARYLKA thoroughly before use. Apply EKOAKRYLKA to the cleaned surface with a brush or most preferably with a spray. It is recommended to apply two layers; after the first coat has dried, i.e. about 1 hour, apply the second layer. Lightly sand the coating between layers. You can use the EKOAKRYLKA PRIMER sanding primer as the first layer. The foundation levels the surface and grinds very well.
Products painted before packaging are preferably seasoned at around 2 days at room temperature.
Clean painting tools with water.
Painting should be performed at a temperature of at least 10°C and most preferably at 20±5°C.